Skin Care in Los Angeles
The world of skin care and facials is probably much bigger than you imagined. There are many different types of skin care facials for different skin types, and each facial carries its own unique benefits. Dtox Day Spa will reveal to you some of the most popular and incredible Los Angeles skin care treatments below.
- Bio-lift facials: tired of looking in the mirror at those ugly dark circles under your eyes? This skin care treatment is for you! This one specifically covers the area under the eyes, removing dark circles with cleansing techniques.
- AHA facials: do you have skin that tends to wrinkle easily? AHA skin care facials, which contain AHA acids, are the ideal solution for you. AHA acids are widely recognized for their anti-aging properties.
- Fresh fruit facials: do you have sensitive skin? This is the skin care treatment for you. This type of facial doesn’t contain any irritating chemicals.
- Paraffin facials: this type of facial is commonly included in bridal spa packages. It gives the skin an aesthetically pleasing, youthful glow.
- Acne facials: are you an adult who still suffers from acne? Stop spending your hard earned money on acne creams and other techniques that aren’t getting you the results you want. Get an acne facial! This form of skin care exfoliates glycol acid and/or enzymes from the skin, and a warm steam vapor cleanses the skin after this process is finished.
- Collagen facials: this is a preventative type of skin care that we recommend for everybody. It is effective in preventing environmental skin damage and wrinkles too. Collagen facials work on all skin types too!
- Aromatherapy facials: our Los Angeles skin care treatments improve the efficiency of normal skin functions. This includes eliminating toxins and improving cell regeneration.
- Galvanic facials: the one skin care facial to rule them all (just kidding). It enhances the effectiveness of all other forms of skin care. It increases the skin’s capacity for absorption of the other skin care products. This facial is essential for those of you with dry or dehydrated skin.
- The latest technology in Facial Skin Care treatments in Los Angeles include Oxygen Facials and HydroFacials. At Dtox day spa we are proud to offer these popular treatments with excellent results.