Your Health and Safety are our Priority
Thanks for your patience and understanding as we introduce new protocols to create a safe and comfortable environment. We ask you to review the information below before making a reservation or visiting the Spa.
- The Spa has implemented new COVID-19 protocols and has undergone an extensive, deep cleaning with the use of hospital grade cleansers.
- Strict observance of guidelines put forth by State of California, Los Angeles County, and spa industry leaders.
- Guests will be offered a private locker providing a robe and sandals. Showers not accessible at this time.
- Please bring your own toiletries.
- The current guidelines do not allow the use of steam rooms or dry saunas at this time. We will update as soon as it is approved.
- The number of guests and staff in the Spa at any time will be limited, and Spa access will be open to guests by reservation only.
- Social distancing will be in practice in all areas of the Spa.
- Use of common areas such as our atrium will be unavailable to observe these guidelines.
- Reduced business hours to start, as we adjust to new workflows and protocols.
- Hand sanitizer will be available through out the Spa, as well as antibacterial soap for hand-washing.
- Our strict sanitation protocols will be maintained throughout the Spa and between treatments.
- Frequent hand washing is encouraged, for 20 seconds or longer with warm water.
- Spa staff will use PPE that may include face mask, face shield, goggles, and/or gloves, depending on their role.
- Spa guests are asked to wear masks while in the spa. Disposable face masks are available if needed.
- Spa staff complete a temperature screening upon arrival each day.
- Spa guests are required to answer a series of simple health screening questions at the time of reservation and again at check-in.
New Service Fee
Due to the rising costs of doing business under COVID-19, we have been forced to add a service fee of 8% per guest. We are truly sorry for this inflation, however due to the stringet regulations put in place by California, we have been left with no other option . We will continue to provide you with great service and a wonderful experience, in the safest way possible.