TO SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT WITH US
Call 323-665-3869 and we will be happy to assist you!
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation. All major credit cards are accepted. Please have this information ready when you call to make your reservation.
- Dtox Day Spa is open through the year, Monday through Sunday, starting at 10am. Doors close on the weekdays at 8:00pm, on the weekends at 6:00pm. Dtox is closed only 4 days of the year in observance of the following holidays: New Years Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, & Christmas.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to schedule a massage or any other body treatment. Children 11-17 are allowed to schedule a Teen Facial only with parental consent and supervision. The parent must remain on the spa premises for the duration of their child’s treatment.
- Dtox Day Spa has a 24-hour cancellation policy. You are asked to provide a 24-hour advance notice to cancel or reschedule appointments. If less than 24-hours notice is given, the guest will be held accountable for the full amount of the services to be charged to the credit card on file.
- Standard spa gratuity is 18-20% for services.
- First-time visitors are requested to arrive at least 15-20 minutes before the scheduled treatment time in order to fill out an intake form.
- Leaving valuables, such as jewelry and electronics at home is highly suggested. dtox day spa assumes no liability for lost or misplaced articles.
- Pets are not permitted on the premises.
- Cellular phone use in the spa is prohibited.
- Dtox Day Spa reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
As long as guests arrive to the premises between 10:00am-6:00pm they may use the spa for a nominal fee of $30 Monday thru Friday until 8pm (spa users may not purchase a day pass after 6:00pm) . Spa Use is not available on the weekends. Spa use is complimentary with any 25, 50 or 80 minute service.
Waxing services are add on services to facials only.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT
- You may undress completely to use the steam/sauna and to receive the full benefits of your scheduled therapeutic treatment. To respect your privacy and comfort throughout your treatments, undraping only occurs on the isolated region upon which your provider is working.
- A locker with a full-length robe and slippers are provided upon entry.
- Fully stocked showers, full-length towels, a vanity area including a blow dryer, hair brushes, and shower caps, as well as facial products are available for use.
- All guests are encouraged to enjoy spa amenities during your visit.
- To ensure a relaxing experience for all guests, using your spa voices while on dtox day spa premises is highly appreciated.